Instant messaging app “WhatsApp” is quite popular worldwide. WhatsApp has already earned an irreplaceable place in our lives and it still continues to roll out some new features in it to make sure than it can always be a boon to its users. Last week, WhatsApp revealed the new formatting update for android and now, according to the reports, it has rolled out some new features for the iPhone users.
These features will help you save a lot of memory in your device and it will give you control over all the whatsapp related media.
Here are the things you are gonna get the control over with the new features.
- The new option will enable you to choose whether you want to keep all the media such as videos, images, music and voice notes from a particular person or a group.
- You can also choose the never option if you wish to never keep the media from a particular, person or a group. You can use this option to save storage space in your device. You can choose the options from default to never and always, depending on your needs. This seems to be quite convenient option.
- Another update on the WhatsApp is meant to notify you about the new messages you receive while chatting with one person. This will make it easier for you to reply to them while messaging.
- The iPhone users will also get the missed call notification inside the chat with that person.
- The iPhone users will also be able to share the PDF documents like android users on the WhatsApp.
In case the android users are getting jealous or freaked out, these features will be available in the android too. So, don’t you worry and keep waiting.